|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 16, 2009
I'm gonna be away fr only 2 days ppl Ok,tis is gonna be a short post & maybe the last one cus i cnnt use the Internet fr at least 1 week befre the wireless singnet is fixed at my house:( *sobs* Anyways,if i'm free,i'll post wen i come bck frm today's camp ohkayy:) Alrite,so today,i'll be having my History lessn frm 10:00am-11:30am. After tat,i'll be joining the ncc camp which most of the partDs are going! HOOORAYY!! I'm jus feeling sooo excited. Even Farisha realised it wen i talked to her on the phone yesterday nite & she jus called me jus nw:)) I cant wait esp fr tonite! ^ ^ i mean,we've gt plans & yeah,i'm sure it will turn out to be fun & great. hehe. *cheeky smile* I must say a big thank you to Mr Alan Tan fr allowing us to cme fr tis camp despite our needs to prepare fr the mid-year-examinations esp fr the express class. At first,it was quite hard to persuade him bt after explaining to him tat we will still go to our extra class & stuffs,finally,thank god,he allowed us to join!! :) Ok so,i'll be bck on Tues wit another i last post(if i'm nt lazy) ^ ^ The following day,i'll be going fr my class chalet! Huhuhu. I cant wait fr tat toooo! Fun stuffs,yeah? hehe. also,befre tat,i'll be meeting tis guy first. Hahaha:P Plus plus,i also cant wait anymre fr tat! Oh yarr! Once again,can you ppl please please please keep my tagboard alive ohkay ppl! Thank you:) Bt no spamming tau^_^ i gotta go now. Takecre alrite & byebye! :)) ~syifa~ Labels: Camp here i come |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|