|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, April 23, 2009
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO MY GF,PUTRI NAZIRAH(: Hello-wello-bello ppl(: Ohoh. That greeting above obviously does nt exist bt it is stated in my dictionary. So yeah(: First and foremost, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU, HAPPY BDAE TO ZYRAA, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU(: Well,actually her bdae was yesterday though. Alrite,I’m just late here by one day anyway. Bt anyway,I did wish her yesterday in school(: ![]() Ohkay zyraa,now that you are officially sixteen alredi,you are in fr those NC-16 movies yeah(: Anyway,I knw that befre this,you have crept in secretly a lot of times just to watch those NC-16 movies rite?? Hahah! So,I guess,this isn’t a biggie deal uh? Zyraa,you have shared a couple of your secrets with me and it was fun though to knw this and that in your life. So,if there is anything you wanna talk to me,I am here fr you tau(: Well,now,I have only one wish,I hope to see you in sec 5 nxt year. I really hope so. Its nt only you who is afraid and nt having that confidence to get promoted to sec5,bt honestly,I am too and I’m sure our other frens are feeling the same. We can go thru this together alrite,zyraa? Just remember that you have all of us behind you(: Lastly,bdae gerl,may all your wishes cme true and stay pretty,my babe(: Ohkayy,was given my mly composition test result today. And my English summary test result yest. I passed both of them! (: Well,shodiqin,I win you,finally. Wakakakakaka! So how? Wat more do you wanna say? Dn act as if you are the only one who cn do well and get 100% distinction okay??? Oh come on,you are just making me feel irritated each day by your attitude,seriously. Today,not many were present in school. no idea why though. Sean and Bingshu didnt came and thats why the class seems sooo quiet and no jokes were shared. Boring:( oh yar,Eddy didnt came to school too. why you guys didnt turned up today? Oh jus nw,mum came out of her rm and asked my sis something regarding abt wat she had jus found. And then,she came to me and asked if I have smoke without her knowing abt it. Wth??! The part where I was most frustrated with her was that she didn’t believe me that I didn’t smoke. So wat? Jus bcus my sis suspected that cigarette was mine,you too believed her,jus like that? You expect me to say that I smoke bt in actual fact,I didn’t even touch that cigarette. Uh,whatever mum. oh yes,tmr me and my frens might be watching 17 again after our aep! well,dn knw if this plan is on tmr. alrite people, i'm off. i'll blog again nxt time ohkayy? takecre and buhbyeee(: ~syifa~ Labels: you were my this and that. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|