|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 10, 2009
Morning wit him. Helo(: Its been a long time since I post. How many weeks was tat? K anyway,today was a bit fucked-up cus me,hazimah and ruzanna had actually plan yesterday to go to town in the afternoon today cus its been long enuf since I stepped in town. Yeah,of cos,I wanna do shopping! At first everyting was okay and went smoothly as each of our parents had allowed us to go but it really annoys me to hav the kind of parents who will backed me off frm going at the very very last minute. It almost happened to me bt I made tem to allow me to go. But,truly unfortunate,tis happened to hazimah jus nw. Its okay hazimah,we’ll go next time(: Okay enuf. I dn wan to ramble on and on feeling angry and irritated so nw let me talk abt tis morning:) Hehe! Alrite,today part of me was so happy besides those other feelings I mentioned earlier. I met afifi at YewTee’s BurgerKing at 10:30am. Bt I tink I reached a lil bit later than tat. I didn’t realized the time as I did not put on my watch. Anyway,so sori afifi if I made u wait fr so long. Forgive me then okay? Firstly,I woke up at 7 plus am.i knw tats too early cus I hav a meet-up wit him at 10:00am as planned yesterday,actually. I woke up feeling worried and totally ravenous as I didn’t eat anyting for dinner last nite. Bt the worried feeling overwhelmed my hunger pangs. K,i woke up feeling worried since last last nite as I’m afraid he didn’t read my email which I told him to call up my dad as my dad wanted to talk to him and stuffs. So eventually I called him nt knwing if he’s still sleeping or awake alredi. Then,I called him up and he sounded so sleepy. And in fact he was asleep befre tat. So sori to hav wake u up,afifi. And then I talked to him and asked him to call my dad. After tat,he called me up again and I told him to meet at 10:30am instead of 10:00am as both of us haven’t get ready yet. Suddenly,it made no logical sense but part of me was afraid and tat was wen the butterflies sourced in my stomach. So,firstly,reached BK and there’s a long queue at those counters so afifi said he wanna withdraw money frm the bank so I accompanied him. Then we went to LJ and jus sat down fr a few mins and didn’t buy anyting. Afifi said he still wanted to eat at BK,so went there again,sat down and waited till there’s lesser ppl. He bought his food first and I hav to wait till lunch time to but the meal I wan. Ohkay,today,tis gud fren of mine treated me the BK meal I wanted. Aww,its so sweet of you(: Thank you very much. I looked at him while he was talking and my mind drifted to those days. Those long long days ago. Then,we talked abt our life and stuffs. The first ting as predicted was tat I felt better than I’d felt in an awful long period of time. Light and refreshed and relieved. Cus we are finally talking to each other((: And I find it fun to talk to him after so long! He’s still the humorous,nice,caring and simple guy I once knew. And I like it. He’s still the one who never fails to make me laugh. He’s laughters and smiles never changed and I miss those. Apparently,I miss him. We talked abt a few someones and one of tem is abt our madrasah fren. Haha! I somehw make it point tat it was a serious subject but all we did was to break into laughters. In the end,we both laughed. its hilarious man! Omg. His laughters:) Afifi,I bet u’re still tinking abt tat subject on zac efron:) Am I right? I knw(: Then,he insisted on sending me home. See,so sweet right(: hehe. Thx afifi. I appreciated it. Finally the meet-up wit him was over and we said our goodbyes and he went for his Friday prayers. Today wasn’t enough my dear fren:( At arnd 2pm,I met hazimah and ruz at cck mrt. We decided to hang out at lot1 library bt it was nt open and so,we walked arnd lot1 and chit chatted. Suddenly,I turned behind and saw afifi and faiz,who jus came back frm their Friday prayers. And I bought a few tings frm body shop and aries. And finally,homed. It was jus a boring hang out bt at least I cn escape frm staying at hme. Reached home,felt sleepy bt forced myself to get started on my development for f&n. After tat,cnt resist anymre to on my comp and here I am blogging as I cnt wait fr tmr to blog! Take note tat today was my happiest day of the week. *winks* Alrite ppl,I’m off. Guess wat? I haven’t had my dinner yet while my family had alredi and knw wat? I skipped my lunch jus nw. I am hungry and I cnt afford to skip dinner too. Oh gosh. Oh! Afifi and his frens are probably still at town nw,I guess. Wah,shop till you drop is it? :) K anyways,I hope he reached hme safely and he did made me jealous jus nw cus he told me tat at least he cn go out at night. Hmphh! K ppl,I’m going to eat and my comfy bed is calling me alredi. Takecre and gud nites to all (: So now we’re back to square one. Not exactly square one cus at least I still love you. ~syifa~ Labels: i will remember today(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|