|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, April 11, 2009
WAT IS IT NOW? Hello ppl(: I wanted to post the overdue pictures today bt it seems like I dnt hav the time nw. So,forget abt it. Alrite,today was ntg much bt the post below is just particularly abt my parents. Dn bother to read it cus some of you wnt understand. Today,didn’t went out bt at first my dad wanted to bring us to East Coast cus my relatives invited my family to come jus nw in the afternoon as they were setting up a picnic wit barbeque and stuffs. Bt,he didn’t told me to tag along. I was there bt he didn’t even bother to look and asked me. He jus informed my other siblings and my mum personally. And tats it. Can u imagine tat? Sometimes,I dn knw if I am really their daughter. Dad,why suddenly u changed fr the worse? Do you wanna be like mum too? Continue being bias to me? I thot I cn rely on u,dad. Cus mum prefers my sister more and I knw she loves her more than me. Mum and dad,u said to me u didn’t trust me bt I dn knw wat else to do. I hd enough of trying my best to prove to both of you tat I hd changed. I hd at least changed nw bt both of you dn even bother to see it. Wat do u wan me to do?? I hd once asked u tis question befre bt u didn’t give a reply. So it means tat u are jus trying to find faults in me. So wat now? Everyting I do seems sooo wrng to your eyes. I knw to tem,I am jus a bad daughter and the way u treated me these few weeks seemed like u didn’t wan to see my presence anymre in tis house. I hd long knwn mum’s attitude towards me bt dad,u wanna be the second one is it? Dad,I dn wanna suffer tat much. Nt again. Mum,I knw,u wnt change,nt once fr me cus overall,u prefer my sister which is the one u regard her as ur angel. Bt mum,do you knw wat are the tings tat angel of urs had done behind your back? i tried telling you those couple of tings bt u turned and walked away nt wanting to even lend me at least one of your ears. On a last note,I want to tell u tis. Mum and dad, Its okay if you dnt wan me anymore. Jus tell me straight in the face. Alrite,so,jus nw,I hd finished 90 percent of my F&N development. Then I finished up my hw and after tat,here I am. My current desire right now is to watch The Unborn. AHH! I WAN!! Actually,me and ruzanna hd decided to watch it yesterday at lot1 cus we were very damn bored. Bt,hazimah didn’t hav enough money wit her. And she said she didn’t like watching horror movies. Bt fr me,I am so excited and I jus cant wait to watch it. And so,me and ruz volunteered to treat her the movie ticket. Cus I knw,she will agree wit us. Confirmed. And she was like; “then,later,I will still need to save up and pay you guys back the money. That will be long,u know.” Suddenly ruz said; “wen we said we treat you,means tat u dnt even need to pay us back. Tat is why we call it,a treat.” And then quickly hazimah jumped up to tat idea and immediately she agreed wit it. Haha! Hazimah,I knw u well enuf(: So,we went up and checked the time fr the movie and whether or not it is available. It was just nt our pretty luck. The movie was nt even available. Hmphh! Practically,me and ruz were turned off and we jus continued to hang out within lot1. Oh yes! Both hazimah and ruz were toatally sickos yesterday. Firstly,ruz said she wanted to go Kiddy Palace cus she jus wanted to take a look at the cute little clothes meant fr babies and young children,obviously. And she told us she likes taking a look at the toys there. Bt anyway ruz,u are big enough to play wit it ohkayy! Bluekk! Suddenly,ruz found a Barbie,brwn clr dress which to us,was well,nt fr me actually. Bt ruz told me to jus wear it and see how. Alrite,they made me wear tat small little girl’s dress. U guys are really sick,u knw! (: I’ve been repeating tat fr a couple of times yesterday,for your info. And tat dress suits fr a bdae party occasion. And they forced me to tried it on at the fitting room and it perfectly fitted on me. Imagine tat? A Barbie dress frm Kiddy Palace. Haha. Alrite,so tat was it. I’m done fr today. I wanna watch ManjaLara nw. K ppl,gudnite and takecre ohkayy? iloveyou,my preety handsome ass(: ~syifa~ Labels: dn wori ok? i'll be fine fr nw. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|