|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, May 10, 2009
If You're Not The One... I have been devoting myself to all those addictive quizzes at Facebook. And worst of the worst,i have been doing them superfluously though:) Well,i just cant help it. Anyway,i got this after doing Discover the Secret Behind Your Name. N : You like to work, but you always want a break. U : You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards. R : You are a social butterfly. U : You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards. L : Love is something you deeply believe in. S : You are very broad-minded. Y : You cause a lot of trouble. I : You are always smiling and making others smile. F : Everyone loves you. A : You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind. Oh and, I just remembered what Fydie told me last few days. We were shocked and its totally unbelievable. Hehe. And i felt 'heartbroken' when i heard about it. The cute+++++slenge bachin cikgu has got a gerlfren. Yeah,thats what we call him cus we dont even know his name actually :P Fydie told me she saw him walking with his gf at causeway point and was seen trying to kiss his gf at that spot itself! HAHA! I dont know how to describe him in words bt he looks geeky with that black specs of his. Nonetheless,we were attracted to him since the first day he stepped into our class just as a relief teacher though. Okay enough,I am not to the extent where i will get sooo down and mad because of all this. Anyways,its not like we are in love with him,for god's sake. Currently i'm left with finishing up my coursework and mugging for my History exam this coming Tuesday. I think i have had enough of playing hide&seek with mdm kuang lately. yeah,mdm kuang has been looking for me and i have been hiding from her whenever i spot her from far. Gosh. But psst; i tell you,its kinda fun,i guess. Teehee. ohkayy,this is my class photo for 2009(: I prefer the old one,which means,last few years's own way of formal picture. This photo's graphic sucks. ![]() Alrite ppl,i'm done for today. Goodnight(: I don’t wanna run away bt I cant help it. I don’t understand. If I don’t need you,then why am I crying on my bed? If I don’t need you,then why does your name resound in my head? you do know i miss you right? ~syifa~ Labels: facebook is my new game. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|