|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, June 20, 2009
A FRESH START IS WHAT I'M DOING. ![]() I believe so. Dont you think so? Oh yeah,oh yeah,I am such a happy kid today(: One of the reasons is that,i had finished reading the storybook which at first i thought that it might take another few more weeks to read till the end. Yes,and this means,another stress is off. Because each time when i went to bed,i will think about how this story will end with all those conflicts getting into the storyline at a time when you think that it will end with a happy ending or so. Oh wait,that last part kinda sounds familiar,right right? Oh please,shut up syifa. Secondly,just now in the afternoon,i went fishing with my kwn2 lepak(: Like finally,i dont miss you guys anymore right now^-^ Spent hours and hours and hours,yeap,imagine the whole afternoon under the hot sun. But its okay,i had fun with them and i came back home and straight went to my room and blog. I love how my day is spent today. I had Macd's Breakfast Meal with mum today. Yeap,AGAIN,i know(: HEHEHE,i want more,i want more:) And also,another of these 2 things definitely play a part too. Well firstly,i do not have to sit at home and hear my lil bro screaming at the top of his voice while playing with my younger sister. That is soooo not needed alrite. Secondly,i do not want to know what else is gonna happen next between you and you after that day. Its not because i dont wanna give a damn or i dont care anymore but i am just sick and tired for the next round. I dont wanna be here at home and despite the fact that i did not do anything at all but still i got that same cold attitude from you and the other you for reprimanding me for those single bits i did which i fairly know that i should not be blamed just like that. Think twice,i dont need this kind of treatment alrite. This is when i wish you were here with me to at least tell me that everything is still okay and will be fine. This morning,i played wrestling(?) with my lil brother which in the end,had left me a few long red marks on my left hand. Omg. Well,what else can you expect when you play wresting(?) with your brother? Eventhough he's younger than me,that doesnt mean that i can beat him up but in the end,it is me who gets the pain and stuffs. Oh well:') Lil Bro: Have you convey my goodnight to him alredi? Me: Oh. Yes yes. (oh my,i'm sorry for lying) Bt nevermind,i had alredi said it in my heart and god knows it was for him. So in a way,my lil brother's goodnight is sent off to him alredi. Yeap? Oh god,I've been doing the same thing each day for hours. Its as though i have got no life by doing the same old routine this holidays. I do panic just thinking of exams, My confidence start to ebb when I realise how much revision I still need to cover through. BT STILL,I HAVE TO DO IT,NO MATTER WHAT. Futhermore,i have Maths from 8am-3pm on Monday & Tuesday. Wth? Its gonna be just Maths for hours and hours and hours and...and...and... Just like another school day with those AEPs in the afternoon:( On a last note to Eddy- Thx eh for putting that song for me at your blog. Yes,good song(: To Serinna- If you feel like jogging any day,just give me a call alrite? I jog everyday,so its fine with me if you wanna tag along(: I'll be waiting for your call alrite,gf. Okay thats all people for today(; See you on my next update alritey? Nights to all:) ~syifa~ Labels: no gain w/o pain. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|