|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'LL BE RIGHT HERE WITH YOU. Below are pictures taken during our school's FunFair that Saturday. Not much pictures about the FunFair but pictures that we camwhored like mad on that whole morning till afternoon;) So yeah,pictures are back,bt sorry eh,not all:( These are taken from Afifah's camera and the other whole lot are still stuck in Azlin's hp. I will post the other pictures once i receive them:) Thankyou. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Yeap,we took all kinds of post on that day. HEHEHEHE. wait till you see the other pictures ohkayy. Today,i didnt went out but spent time doing something useful,which is a MUST. well well,maybe i'll be going out with family to visit my uncle at JB tomorrow. Or maybe next few days to come. God,i hope he's getting better,i hope. Oh yar,Azlin's gone for a hoilday trip to Genting with her family. Aiyoh,i miss you:( But its okay,she's coming back tomorrow after 5 days at Genting. Wah wah. Oh i just realised that i have been eating Macd's Breakfast meal every morning since last week. Right,i know i am putting on a little bit of weight,bt nevermind,who cares anyway now? Bt i dont feel right though. Okay whatever. Yayyay,i am filling up my evenings by going out to jog with Serinna & Azlin bt now,not anymore. So at times,i went for a late evening one with my other friend or just me,alone. Last 2 days,i jogged alone,and the more i jog,the more i kept thinking about him,as in,what is he doing at that point of time & etc. See,i told you,i cant move on. I went on and on and on like i never wanted to stop running but when my sides began to ache,i couldnt go on any more. I stop and tears began to trickle down my face and i dont care. I cried my heart out,oblivious to who was watching me. I reached home and mum almost noticed my eyes. Pheww. This morning,i woke up with a nice & sweeeet dream. I am not kidding and all those scenes in my dream all still fresh in my mind now. Okay,SHHHH! Bt come to think again,its a no-no. It aint gonna happen anyway:'( Yeah,true,i dreamt about him. Again,what are all this? God,what is it that you're trying to show me? I am still having a long-way-to-go to finish reading up the storybook. Oh yeah,thats the best story i have ever read about,you know. Its like,so touching and the storyline is just so sad. But it is kinda familiar to me. Oh yar,on a last note, well,wait,it doesnt concerns any of you, bt i just want to type it out here, I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE. IT IS SOOOO COOL AND NICE, AND IT SUITS HIM WELL IF HE DOES IT TO HIS WHOLE HAIR. THUMBS UP! NICE NICE NICE,I LIKE(: Ohkayy,i think i have got nothing left to say here. So takecare readers(: ~syifa~ Labels: You'll be right here with me? |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|