|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 19, 2009
ITS ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE,DUDE. Evening to all(: Sorry for not being here to update daily about how's life and all for me. Sorry once again to all those who have been showing their care and concern towards me lately just because i didnt update frequently. Dont worry though,I am always fine(: Well,all i can prolly say is that life is currently not good for me,or well,wait,at the moment,it can also be said as life is getting on the flow and life should be getting better by now. Or ME getting the hell out and start to realise that i should begin to accept all that has been happening? Okay stop. I dont know what i am talking about here and i cant say that i am possibly sure with what am i typing out here is true. Okay enough shit. Firstly,let me start with what i did last 3 days and last 2 days and yesterday and today. Its okay people if you are not keen to read about all this. Right,its nothing interesting and much to read about. Last 3 days,which means,last Tuesday,I went out for an evening jog with my usual dearests. Serinna called me up that evening asking if i wanted to come down and jog with them,that is if i'm free. As i was free,i agreed and rushed down because i was eager to meet them after so long,you know. So walked to them and gave a tight hug to Azlin,then Serinna. Awww,hehe(: Azlin was okay with it but Serinna was being reluctant when i hugged her because she doesnt like it when anyone touches her when she was sweating. What's more,when i hugged her? Serinna,Serinna. I understood but i didnt care. Again,aww. HEHEHEHE:D That day was overall more of a talking session,maybe because we missed each other as it's been a long time since we arranged an evening jog till that day. Alritey,now,lets proceed on to last Wednesday. I had Maths for tuition. Yah tuition,like finally(: Oh god,I need a good pluck charm in Maths. Overall,that first session was well and fine as i understood what she was teaching and stuffs. She is the sweet type and has a lot of patience and of course,i like it(: This shows that she is not the type that will get easily angry. As for yesterday,i went for a late evening jog,or well should i say a night one? But yesterday,i went alone and i went as far as i could. Eventually,i went till the end of the track and continued till the other end of that other track. Reached home quite late and Mum was at the door waiting for me. She said she was worried for me going out alone at that hour and asked me if there is anything wrong with my life that she doesnt know. I told her i was too tired and i went to my room. Sorry mum,i guess i can cope all these by myself,eventhough i know i cant. I couldnt stay at home,like i said,if i stayed at home,the more things from the past will come and drop by inside my head. Bt anyway,i still am hoping for the best and i still hope that the sweet scenarios i created in my mind these few days are gonna happen,maybe not now,bt one fine day. Bt,I couldnt subconsciously instigate scenarios and bring them into my life,deliberately. Its not up to me to decide all these afterall. This was somehow what the conversation i had with my little brother sounds like,last night. It was in Malay actually,so i converted it to English. Lil Bro: Goodnight! Me: Yeah,goodnight. Go to sleep now. Lil Bro: Er... Me: What? Go to sleep now. Lil Bro: Er,can you help me say goodnight to afifi too? Me: Huh??? Lil Bro: Why? You cant do it for me? Its okay then. Goodnight. (turns to leave my room) Me: No,its not that. What i mean is,yah,i can. I will help you say goodnight to him too alrite. Dont worry. Now,go to sleep. Lil Bro: Yay! Thankyou sis! Do it alrite? Me: Yah,i will,i will. Now,go. (and then,he kissed me goodnight and left) of course,i didnt do it. How can i? I mean,does my lil brother expect me to call him up at that hour and talked to him and at the same time,help my lil brother convey his goodnight to him? I cant. And i know,he wont even talked to me. Its ridiculous. As for today,mum woke me up early this morning. I was too tired and exhausted as i had a tired day yesterday after the long jog. Anyway,my family and me went to my Grandmother's house and help to send my Uncle and his family off and my Grandmother also tagged along too to my Uncle's house in JB. My Uncle came last Wednesday and went back today. Its been fast right? Actually,my dad wanted to apply an off day on this Monday,so that we could go this Sunday to visit him at his house there and come back the following day,which is Monday afternoon. Bt due to me having the Maths Hot-Housing Programme this Monday and Tuesday,we eventually cancelled our plan. Mum asked me if i could like,not go for that bt i said it is a must and compulsory for me as i did not pass my Maths. Its optional to those who have scored a distinction for their Maths. Okay people,i think i got to stop here. I have to go and get ready now for my Madrasah. I will blog again alrite? Maybe tomorrow? Till here then,takecare:D Labels: coming to the end of the 3rd week alredi. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|