|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 5, 2009
UNITY'S FUNFAIR IS JUST TMR:D There is no school today but i still went to school from morning,right up to late afternoon. I rather go to school than to sit at home,doing nothing as i am not in the correct mood to continue revising my work at the moment. If i were to sit at home,all i will do,is to sit and surely,one of these days,i'll be caught by my mum while reminiscing those litte moments and blaming myself as to what i had done and why it has to happen at this time round. oh yar,thx dearests for your lovely advices and don't worry,ill cope up with it. Thank you very muchhhhh for being there and try to talk things out that everything's gonna turn out fine. Life is short,there's no time to choose whether you want to stay sad or happy. I didnt intend to make the ending this way,so how? Mope and cry because you think life is gonna wait for you and there's plenty of time to think about other things later? Nope,bt,this is the way,stay happy and enjoy life to the fullest(: Today,i went to school practically because i was there to help out with my class's game stall. And after that,i stayed back with 4/3 and help a lil bit with anything i could. Yayyay! Tmr,is the FunFair already:D I'll see you guys there alrite(; Alrite,i'm sorry for the short post here. But i'll do a proper update tmr. TOMORROW IS GONNA BE FUN. I CANT WAIT!! I need a good time break. Tmr,we are all expected to report in school at 7:30am (thats too early for a saturday) just for attendance taking and this funfair will end around 5plus. And there goes my Saturday. Alrite then,takecare people. ~syifa~ Labels: twice. Another to come? |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|