|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, June 6, 2009
WHATEVER YOU LIKE. Wait eh,before i go any further,I wanna shout this out to everyone especially to EDDY AND ALL who asked me just now and yesterday regarding about the 2years that i've post about on last Wednesday here. Firstly,the 2years is nothing and yes,i am just creating it all up because i thought,well,everything was okay and as normal. It has not happen it my life so far and it will not continue from where it had all stop. The 2 years has got nothing to do with me and him,so please eh EDDY,cut all it out. Thank you. Phew but yay,Unity's FunFair is a success,well,quite a job well done,yeah! I think i am going to bed early than the before nights as I am freaking tired because of walking back and forth from the parade square,back to the canteen and I didnt stick to my class's game stall and actually,i am soo bad because i didnt do my duty which was pretty easy cheesy:P But whatever,its over anyway. Today,i camwhored alot with my gerlfrens. Nice nice:D I am not posting any pictures today as i dont have any of it yet. And not forgotten,credits to Afifah's camera and Alin's hp:D Other than that,not many people came and played our game. Well,majority was the small kids and those sec1s. Oh and my other gfs also did came and tried out our game too. Awww. After that,we went and bought foods and drinks to eat while enjoying the entertainment held under the tentage. Boredom strikes and most of the time,i went around with Oneay and played any random games. But firstly,we went to the Jungle which was class 4/6's game. Hehe,i did enjoyed it eventhough it was actually more fun and scary for little children,perhaps But i myself got scared at first when entering the class,somewhat a jungle maze. Haha,Aisey man:P And last thing of the day,we went to the Haunted Hospital from class 4/7. We went in groups but ours,consisted of 10 people,woohoo! Okay,it was scary and it was better than the jungle maze as it was supposed to be for adults like us. It was stated in the rules before the start of this,that those with heartattack did not have the permit to enter. Wtheck? Overall,it was a frightening experience though(: After the end of the FunFair,we went to YewTee point to eat and thought of having fastfood actually but come to the end,we went back to YewTee and instead we filled our stomachs at Foodcourt. Then,went back to YewTee point and decided to take a look at all the performances performed by the dancers on stage. I love the hip-hop dance the most but there were still other best ones though. Lastly,homed. On the way home,i saw my kawan2 lepak around my block area and sat down with them for while before i went home to change and came down again to join them again(: Chit-chatted about some petty issues and back to home. K now,i dont miss you guys anymore already:P Oh and aww,thank you for coming down to my school's funfair just now:D Thats all said for today. Oh Shodi,thx for the Iodine thingy you put on my leg just now. I think its gonna heal soon. Tmr,i'll be going out with my family to someone's wedding. But can't i not follow? Plain lazy to go out with them. On a random note to Elfiena,I will go out and have dinner with you,next week can? Subway,BK,or where? Yeah,a one on one date with me ohkayy? yayyay:D Aww man,i miss eating out with you. Hehe;) I miss Subway,but i just had one last week! Hmm.... Alrite people. Promise,pictures,next time ohkay? I'm hungryyyyy. Gotta go! Takecare people. I was lying. What i wrote for my post yesterday was not right. I told myself to stay happy and forget about him. BUT,THE THING IS,NOW,I POSSIBLY CANT. Honestly,i am not strong. ~syifa~ Labels: i want subway cookie((: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|