|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
CHOOSE ONE. ![]() To Mr X: Thankyou very muchh for confessing every single thing to me,just thanks. You can't force me though,like seriously?? Come on alrite??? No matter how long you're willing to wait,I don't care,I never will care and i dont want to care at all,but oh pleasee,you know,i know. Right? What on earth you're going to do or planning to do for me and you,its just up to you,but again,just like what i said,you know,i know. Get this in your head; we are just friends,not more. So pleasee lah,stop calling me all those nonsense,i fucking hate it. To Mr Y: Where are you heading? And where i am heading? I can very well see that you're lost. Well,lets just stay as close friends,that sounds better indeed. And pretty good luck in getting your true love one(: To Mr Z: I am sorry for just,everything. I dont mean to hurt you and neither do I mean to make you angry that night. Now,all I ever wanted was to believe that you were around,so I wouldnt have to do this on my own. I didnt have the strength to do all this on my own. And when it was hard,really hard,I pretended you were there and thats how I got through it. Now that i know,really know,I dont have the need to believe anymore. Do you understand that? I want to let you go,just like how you wanted. Its not that I dont need you,its because I do,more than ever,but I want you to rest knowing that I love you very much and whenever I want to see you or hear you laugh,all I have to do is to close my eyes. See,you've got me going again. I'm turning into a wuss. Frm Syifa. Labels: make a wild guess. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|