|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 4, 2009
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU,I PROMISE YOU. WTH? I STILL CANT UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS HERE,STILL STILL STILL:( I've gt more than a dozen of photos waiting to uploaded here alrite?! SO,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLOGGER,ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD THEM,thank you. Appreciate it much then(: Today,Yanie called me up so early in the morning,asking me to accompany her to town just now in the afternoon. I was damn sleepy and was quite pissed off as she woke me with that phonecall. You ah,next time,please call me at an appropriate time alrite(: I didnt know what i was going to find in town-on any front then. So,therefore,i told her i didnt want to. And anyway,this morning,i had Chemistry for tuition. But not so early in the morning lah. After that,i finished up the hw she gave me and finally,i decided to continue to sleep when i saw my bed and my pillow(: Awwwww. Woke up,ate and did a little bit of household chores and after that,i was kinda boreeeed to the max. So,went YewTee Point with Yanie and ate Subway,while waiting for the rest to come. Yeyyeyyey(: Finally,Subway,i'm so happy(: Then,we proceed on to Lot1 and decided to watch Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past, but guess it was kinda so impromptu that we missed the last showtime. Aiseyy! So,thought of watching other movies,but they're just plainly boring and didnt managed to catch my attention. Hmmmph. Then went to Westmall,dont know why exactly we went there for. I thought of going to Causeway Point but i at last i agreed on going there too,that is after much much much persuasion from them. They went to eat at BK while i walked arnd trying to find some things. When they were done,we tried our luck and checked out the movie and again,the showtime wasn't up to our choice. Aiseyy Aiseyy:( I was so disheartened,like seriously,cus i really wanted to catch that movie,like totally:( So,i think i had enough of trying our lucks and stuffs,and so,we took the mrt and homed. I think i'm gonna go out tmr and try catching it at Causeway Point or JP. *winks* Spent time with them for an hour or so near my block and went straight home. Oh yes,i might be considering on moving off to other sites,i guess. I'm just considering. But anyway,happy finding me when i'm no longer here alritey? HEHEHEHE! Fir told me to come and watch him perform as part of the NCC PARADE contingent at the HQ on the 24th of July. But sad case,it was cancelled due to the H1N1 outbreak. Aiseyy Aiseyy Aiseyy:( I had alredi plan to go and all but its okay lah Fir,if it is still on,even at the very last minute,just do inform me alrite(: I think i'm gonna tuck in early tonite. I'm just so beat and i need my comfy bed right now:( Oh yes yes,before i go off,i wanna say this, i think i like his new appearance. Well,it just look kinda better but if he cut his hair a lil bit shorter,i guess that will look much okay and neater(: Alritey,thats all for today. Will continue to update,dont worry. Goodnites to all(: ~syifa~ Labels: i dont know how to. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|