|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, July 23, 2009
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. fuuuuuh!!! Dusty Dusty Dusty!! -__- Okay sorry people for not updating for quite some time. Its not that I'm busy,but honestly,I am just freaking lazy to update nowadays. I wanna upload some pictures, but I dont know why blogger is being such an ass AGAIN. Period. That makes me to come into consideration again to move to other sites. Or maybe,I just wanna change my link. So yes,you got it,happy finding me then alritey? PS: This is to a particular someone; I repeat eh,happy finding me KPO. The person is a she. Oh yeah:0 I'm all fine here,guess I'm coping well with things and I'm learning to forget the past. Thx to Alynn, I'm glad to have you around. You always listen to my ramblings about how much I missed him and all. How much my heart ached for him and I always ask you how much of this could I bear any longer? But you will always tell me that he wont come back to me anymore. "He's just in your past. So,you must move on because he can, why cant you?? He himself told you to move on right?? So just forget about him,seriously. No point in waiting for someone who dont love you anymore. Go and find someone who will care for you and is much more better than him." "Come on syifa,you're weak lah. MOVE ON,how many times must I tell you that?" Yes,I'm weak. I dont know why,but my heart is still expecting for him and somehow I feel that he's always here with me. But I know he's not,he just left me with all those words and no matter what,someday I still have to learn to say a forever goodbye too. It takes time,but soooooon. Ouhyar,an unexpected thing happened to me during F&N class today. Okay shoooosh; am not gonna say it here anyway. I tell you uh,I felt like smacking that guy's face. Eh you,there's nothing better to do is it???! oh puh-leaseeee lah,dont be an idiotic despo,lah pleaseeee. Just please eh,stay far far away from me,I dont want you to be standing close to me. A lot of other things can then happen later. EWWWW, EWWWW, EWWWW. I am soooo gonna stay away from you,yeap,very very dangerous territory,ya know. And to you,you dont trust me eh? You believe what that jerk told you right? Come on,think,where on earth will a culprit admit his mistake??????? -_- So now,you dont believe me right? hah,means that you dont know me well enough,yet. I mean,you should know how he is like right? That despo had done to another fren of us sometime ago,and yet,you still seem like you dont believe my words. Might as well,I dont tell you what had happened. I rather keep it to myself then. God,i think that's enough. Ohkay people,I gotta go and study for tmr's SS mock exam paper. Goodniteeee(: Labels: better in time. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|