|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
OUR BRIDGE HAS BURNT DOWN. ![]() Hello lovelies! yeah oh yeah,blogger is back to normal(: Thankyou eh,hehe. So yeah,I'm done with my Malay Paper1 and my SS paper just now. Phew. *sighs* Seriously,I am so so done with SS. I'm really glaaaad now. For the first time eveeeeer,I gt to compleeeete both of the essay questions,I like:D Eventhough,I did not have the ample time to do the last SBQ question,which consists a total of 7 marks. But anyway,I cant be so happy yet,there are still a lot more papers waiting to be cleared! And just thinking of History,can make my whole body shivers:0 Oh yes,I had also cleared both of my Eng and Malay oral. Eng Oral was just normal BUT as for my Malay Oral,I think I am gonna die. The discussion topic was kinda easy but hard to convey in words. Honestly,for the first time,I felt so bad for not doing well enough for my Malay Discussion part. Oh well,its over and done with. So,lets not make a big fuss about it then-___- Alritey,as for tomorrow,school will be as per normal. This means,there'll be lessons like always. As there is no paper tmr. I have no idea why but my next paper will be next week,Tues,which is my English Paper1 and 2. On Thurs,we'll be having a motivational workshop,I guess. Or a motivational talk? Hmm,not sure. After that,I'm gonna have a date with Elfiena at______. Guess where?? Where else right? Our all-time favourite-BK (: YEYYEY. She's like been bugging me to go there since a few weeks ago and I kind of miss eating there too:( Alrite alrite,on Fri,we'll be celebrating Singapore's 44th Birthday!! :D YEEEEY~ So yeap,half-day for us then. Then,I've got no real plans yet but I might be going out with my good friends^-^ Ohkaaaay lovelies,these are the couple of pictures with my dear Alynn. yeah,a date with her on a Saturday,yet,I dont know which Sat-_- Alrite,these are a few pictures taken on the last few Fridays,I'm not sure of the date. Uh-oh. We played badminton and I did laughed a lot on that day. Oh yar,on that day too,I settled the conflict that I had with Hazi and I am so freaking relieved after that. And and and,I teared up when I was sharing with her the things that had happened to me. Cus its all because of that someone-_______- But anyways,MY GERLFRENS ARE THE BEST LAH :D yah lah,I know I am being sloooooww here because these are all the photos in the past,which are due long time ago. Anyway anyway,I like it when I'm slow. So,STFU-_- Oh yes yes yes,Icha found a question from our Newsweek. And she said that that is very well for me. I think she knows it well though. "Can painful,unwanted memories be altered or even eradicated?" "People cherish their memories,even their bad memories. They dont want them to be erased,they want to recall them with less pain." True true true. But anyway,whatever lah-_- Alynn,if I've moved on,I mean really moved on,I will tell you alrite? I know for sure that you're gonna be glad when I say that one day. Thx for being there for me when I need you and that includes the "I miss him" dialogue that I always say to you everyday and you always know that I can never stop. I know it irritates you much but now,both of us are facing the same thing. Yeah,now then you know eh. Alrite lah,till here okay? Goodnite lovelies(: ~syifa~ Labels: Its alrite, Its ok. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|