|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Don't try to explain your mind, I know what's happening here, One minute it's love, And suddenly it's like a battlefield. One word turns into a war, Why is it the smallest things that tear us down? -------------- ----------------- I never meant to start a war, You know I never wanna hurt you, Don't even know what we're fighting for, Why does love always feel like a battlefield, A battlefield, a battlefield? Why does love always feel like a battlefield, A battlefield, a battlefield? ----------------------- --------------------- ---------- -------- We could pretend that we are friends tonight, And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright, Cause baby, we don't have to fight, And I don't want this love to feel like, A balttlefield. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Yet,blogger is being an ass AGAIN. What to do rightttt? Well,just hope you recover fast aye? -_- My whole week of school was kinda draggy and like any of you out there, life is just normal,full of ups and downs and screw-ups. But the only difference is that I hide my crap better than YOU. Not to any of my close friends or any close people that I know here. But this refers to YOU. I dont know you well enough,but if you wanna continue to hate me,jolly well go ahead, but at least,please do it at the right time and for the right REASONS. and and and,dont you wanna have an insurance for your mouth? Okay people,ignore the above. As for today,as usual,I had tuition. Then went out to meet one of my far-related relative. Well,I'm just really close to her. And I treat her just like my own granny(: So yes,went to her house and we chit-chatted and talk about everything. She's the best lah and I'm missing her now. So after that,waited for my good friends there and we hanged out for awhile before going off to eat. Then,cabbed with Yanie to Bishan to meet her bf as she wanted to pass him some things. And homed. Oh yar,last Saturday,Didi invited me and the rest to join in his cuzzie picnic at Sentosa in the afternoon. So woke up in the morning and mum noticed my dry lips and my reaaaal baaaaad flu. So yep,all went except for me bcus mum thought that maybe I might be catching the H1N1 virus. Yeaaaah righhhhht~ Mum mum,I am not down with any of the symptoms that has got to do with the swine fluuuuu ohkayyy?? Its just a normal one lah-_- So I ended staying at home:( But anyway,thx Didi for being an understanding one:D Oh and as for tomorrow,Dad said that maybe we will be going out. But I'm not sure,where to. But if its the usual Sundays to any of those marriage invitations,then I think I wont be following them. Better to stay at home and study for my prelims,especially my SS paper,which is on this coming Tuesday:( God,I am soooo not prepared to sit for any paper,YET! (Oh wait, Be right back.) ------------------------------------------------ Oh yes,today is Fir's Birthday:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FIRDAUS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:)) yey,finally you're 16 already but mine's still a long way to come-_- dah jgn nk sombong lahhh. Anyways,hope you enjoyed your day. All the best in your life and smile always,yeah? Not to forget,best of luck for your prelims,exams or whatsoever alrite? And yep,you're the best,man! Okay,today I am actually supposed to go out and study with Kabil and my few other friends. But I dont seem to understand WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SATURDAY,THIS STUDY GROUP DOESNT APPEAR TO WORK AT ALL???? Poor Kabil,he had been asking Eddy and me but ended up that it will always not work,just like today. Its like he had planned the time and venue,and he only wants us to come along, But sadly,everyone is busy with their own stuffs:0 Haiyerr~ Ouhyar,MdmK had changed back our seats to the usual seating arangement. And this means,I am back to sitting in front with irritating Kabil just right behind me. And really,it doesnt seem to complete his life if he doesnt say all those vulgar words. Of course I kind of dont like it,but now,guess,I'm used to it already. So,I dont care anymore now cus I know he doesnt mean it at all,righhhhhhhhht Kabil? HAHAHAHA,and I keep saying this to him; "No matter what I do,I am still your dear fren that you'll never forget right? I know." "No matter what I do,you still love me right? I know." HAHAHAHA,and he will always show me his 'whatever-you-like' face. And I loveee disturbing him in class cus I know he always wont mind,oh yeaaaahhh:D TO MR Y; PLEASE EH,I am not jealous of you alrite? NOT AT ALL. So,please please please stop saying, "If you're jealous just say lah,dont need to lie to me." Hello??? I gt many other things to be jealous of rather than to entertain your nonsense. Hmmphh! But i guess,its better if you go on with your own life and i know one day you'll eventually find the true one. And to all the people who have been asking me to go online,I'm just so sorry. I know its been ages since I last went online,but I've been kinda busy and I dont feel like going online at times. So,dont expect to see me there in any of these days. Esp to Fir,I MISS PLAYING THOSE GAMES WITH YOU AT MSN,really. And yah,hope I get to talk to you one day:D Oh right,I gotta go for now. See you on my next post ohkay? Goodnight people(: I dont know where are we up to next. Are we just gonna continue to fight? Till when? I kinda think you're interesting and everthing but you really give me the shits as well. ~syifa~ Labels: I think you're the pretender. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|