|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST ATIQAH:DDD Okay,first and foremost, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU, HAPPY BDAE TO ATIQAH, HAPPY BDAE TO YOU:DDD Actually,her bdae falls on 24 August,which was yesterday. But I didnt had the chance to blog yesterday,so here I am wishing you,okay,babe:D Wish you all the best in life and stay hyper like always,Hehehehe:D If you've gt any problem,you know that I'll always be here for you,right right right?K,anyway,keep on smiling alrite, prettyhead! I miss missy you very very muchhhh. Nah,*big big hug* from me,hehehehe:D Oh yes,yesterday,got to know that even Apit and Eddy knows who Azri is 0.o I was just talking to Eddy about how irritating Azri was,and then he suddenly said that he knows who that guy is. Hahahahah,and even Apit knows him cus all of them played takraw. And seriously,that Azri seems like a despo,or well,maybe he is. I almost cant believe it when Apit showed me Azri's message; he told him to tell me that he'll be waiting fr me outside school after my aep. God damnnnn it laaaah. So yeah,went out of school like normal with the help of Serinna,Alynn and Oneay:D thx babes;) He didnt went after me cus maybe he saw me walking with Alynn and Serinna. Coward whaaaaat. BUT,I felt like shouting right at his face when I saw him waiting fr me at one of the void decks near my house area. SERIOUSLY?????!!!! NO LIFE ISIT????? oh goooooood. I almost wanted to shout at him,but when I think back,I shall not be too harsh for now. But,if he still doesnt want to understand,there you go,I swear I'll give him a tight slap. Mark my words. So,I just talked things out nicely to him bt at that point of time,I really wanted to shout and give him one niceeeee slap that he'll confirm remember fr the rest of his life and went off. But no,instead,I just asked him why he keeps on stalking me and all. And exactly,he gave me one stupid reason,which of course was just an excuse,right? To end the conversation,I just told him to stay away frm me and dont stalk me anymore. I hate it. I've guessed it right; he gave me his pathetic face and seemed soooo damn angry. He stood there,arms hanging loosely by his sides and a look of utter defeat on his face. He looked hurt,but obviously,all my sympathy was not fr him though. well,what am I supposed to do right? You deserved it very much,asshole. I told you a few times before,but you thought I was just joking arnd cus you believed that I wnt do this to you. Hmmm,mum made kuih dadar and my favouriteeeee; pengat pisang,just now and yes yes yes,I am darn full now:)) Yummylicious! Oh yar,checked my height and weight yesterday,during P.E lesson. Guess whaaaaaat? *smiles* I've grown 4 inches now bt STILL,i have not reached the height of 1.6m. Haiyerrr~ When??? And,I've gained approximately 5kg now :/ Haiya~ Oh my,thx Shodi fr buying that lip balm fr me:) Appreciated much,yeah. Sorry Fir,I didnt had the chance to have a long chat with you nowadays:( I promise i'll go online soon and play those games we used to play at msn,alrite? I'll call you if there's anything,okay:D Alrite ppl,thats all for today. Goodnight:D ~syifa~ Labels: soon, you'll deserved the worst |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|