|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 9, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE:D Yey,today is my dear Singapore's Birthday. Already 44 years old,but to me we are still young. Anyways,I love Singapore,yeyyey:D I dont think I'll be going out today cus I wanna watch the NDP LIVE on tv. I have the feeling that this will be the best celebration compared to the last few years. I think it will be much more exciting and of course,not forgetting that there'll also be the 'ummphhh' too! :)) Oh yeah baby yeah:) I cant wait for the show to start later. Okay,so for now,I'm all alone at home with my sister. Mum and Dad went to JB to do some shopping. I have no idea why we cant go as a family,I mean,why this time round,we cant go together? You know,I am just freaking bored here. And prelims are not over yet as I've only covered two papers so far but it seems like we had just finished all our N-level papers. Okay anyway,next Tuesday,will be my Eng Paper 1 & 2. Wednesday will be my Malay Paper 2. Thursday will be my Maths Paper 1 & History Paper. Friday will be my Maths Paper 2 and F&N Paper. The next Monday will be my Chemistry Paper. Followed by my Biology Paper the next day. And that will be it. End of prelims,just prelims. Just the thought of taking my Chem and Maths Paper next week can cause me to shiver the whole day,oh goddddd. Alrite,these few pictures are taken on last Friday. ![]() ![]() Oh yar,this is the conversation I had with mum yesterday. Mum: Look at that pamphlet,choose which one you wish to wear for this year's Hari Raya. Then we can go and buy before the fasting month. Me: Whaaaat?? Tk shiok lah. Go during the fasting month lah,then can feel the shiokness. And dont you think its too early? Mum: If we go during the fasting month,it will be crowded with people. Me: I dont know lah cus I also dont feel like celebrating Hari Raya this year. You know,my N-level clashes with Hari Raya right? Mum: Ya,I know. But its not like your N-level will take up the whole month of Hari Raya right? And dont you want to celebrate it with your friends and...... Me: Oh ya ya,I know whose name you're going to say. Nope,I wont be going out with him for this year. And I just realised what I had just said. Uh-oh. Mum: Why? Dont tell me something went wrong now. You have to tell me that everything is fine for now. Isnt that it? Me: Ma,he........ Oh no,actually,we're doing fine,dont you worry. Her eyes lit up like all her questions had finally been answered. Mum,how I wish you knew that,that was a lie that I didnt have to tell. Mum: So how? What is there to wait anymore? Have you asked him what colour you guys are going to wear for this year,yet? Me: Actually,like I said,I dont even feel like enjoying Hari Raya like last few years. Okay,I'm going inside my room now. That was the moment to confess and believe me,I wanted to,but she looked at me like she wanted reassurance that everything is okay and I just didnt have the strength to tell her. I went to my room while I began figuring out ways on how to break the news to my parents,esp mum. I so hope I can speak up to them without my tears tearing down. Okay,thats all for today. Takecare alrite(: I LOVE SINGAPORE:D ~syifa~ Labels: I cant put off the inevitable. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|