|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, August 22, 2009
IT'S REALLY DISTASTEFUL. ![]() Good morning lovelies:D Today,as all of us know,marks our first day of the fasting month. Mum had a really hard time waking me up at 5am just now,like usual right(; Poor mum. *shakes head* After eating,i went back to sleep and woke up at arnd 9am. And yeah,you got it,i still havent bathe and i'm still blogging and damn,i'm reeeaaaaalllllyyyy sleeeeeepy right now and the fact that i'll be having tuition later:) how great. Alritey,now,where should i start? Hmm,k now,lets start with what happened last week or so. Last Sunday- i went online and chatted with Kabil. He made my Sunday morning really fun. I was still feeling sleepy and he made me laugh like a mad person in frnt of the comp. Wth. Thats what mum called me,cus she saw me laughing and then,i was smiling in frnt of this comp every few minutes,and then i went laughing out loud again. And i started to go gugu-gaga all over :DDDDD But anyway,thx Kabil fr making my Sunday morning atrocious and much much thx too,fr helping me forget about all my problems at that point of time,appreciated it:) Last Wednesday- Mdm Kuang: I really cant stand seeing your lips. Go and drink water now. Me: Huh? What? (all of them turned behind to look at me) Mdm Kuang: Yes,what are you waiting for? Your lips are really dry. Dont you know that? Eh you know what? You are lack of vitamins and minerals. Me: (touched my lips) yeah,i know. Danish: Ya lah syifa. ewwww,you never drink water before ah? How does your bf stands it? How do you guys kiss? Eeee,it's really dry. (i didnt expected Danish to say all that,hah.) Shodi: Go and get yourself a lip balm. It works. Really uh,your lips are cracking. Go and see fr yourself. Danish: Serious,it's getting from bad to worse. Drink lots of water alright. Shodi: Or you want me to buy for you? Oh yeahs,Mdm Kuang even said that i look happy nowadays-_- She said she never saw me laugh these much before in her class,and that she's certain that i'm leading a happy life now rather than before. hah,really uh? HAHAHAHAH,as if i had never laugh before in her class-_____-happy life? i look happy nowadays? Oh yeahs. Those were the conversations we had during F&N class. Yeap,i cant deny it too,my lips has alot of cracks and Hazi said that it looks pale. Lets see how will it be during this fasting month 0.o And yeah,Shodi was so concerned about it these few days. Awwww-______- So,after school,saw Yuyu at YewTee. Chit-chatted with her and i even begged her to come down every now and then. Its kinda difficult for her to do so cus she's not staying here anymore:( Oh man,i havent been talking to her for sucha looooong time:( Last Thursday- I saw Don and Az. Again,i havent been seeing them frequently like before,but oh well,I dont miss you guys,esp Az. Initially,Don wanted to treat me and sent me home after that. Whaaaaat only eh-_- But in the end,I didnt went with them and instead,went home with Alynn. Phew,I was kinda relieved. So,that day,I saw many many many many familiar faces before walking back home:) BUT,I think i was considered lucky enough,VERY lucky indeed. ThankGod. Yesterday- Attended malay aep,(good girl what) all the girls came except fr the guys,excluding Azmee's group. You guys uh. *shakes head* And somemore,someone didnt attend that malay aep cus he wanted to spend time with his gf,i guess. WHO UH?? *winks* And so,after that,I was supposed to meet Boy,but he was being hold for detention. Pathetic. Urgh,and so,i didnt had to the chance to meet him:( I'mma gonna miss you Boy. Oh yar yar yar,I am officially done with my F&N coursework already,wooooohooooo!!! Yeah baby yeah:D I'm so happy~ Well,no matter what,I still cant forget what i faced thru all these while with Mdm Kuang0.o Those times,when she managed to corner us,and there'll always be the look of pure panic,the mumbled excuses (yeah,that's Shodi) and then,time to go for an escape! Those times when we literally played hide and seek with her,how nice. I'll never forget that though:) You know,one day,she's pleasant and semi-normal,the next I can hear her screaming her head off at all hours. It's as though she makes us think that it is normal to do that each day. And when she's starting,we were all like; "It's starting. The transition from zombie to mad-woman. It always begins like this,with her saying eccentric things that will get crazier as the minutes tick on." Her moods fly from one extreme to another. Some days it's like she's on amphetamines. Other days,she resembles a depressive pothead on sleeping pills:O Oh,on a random note: -I had already chatted with Dear Mira on the phone last week:) Shucks! IMY. I'm so looking forward to meet you nxt week:DDDDD -Kabil and Naq said that I seemed to have gained weight already. (say whaaaaat???) Gooooodddd. No,IT CANT BE,wahahahahaha. Nvrmind,i still can make full use of this fasting month to say bye-bye to my poundage. *winks* -I'll be buying my baju raye soon:( (YEY OR WHAAAAT????) -I hanged out at JP with my good frens last week. All of them were trying to make me feel better,which had the reverse effect on me,sorry guys:( So yeah,I was feeling all down cus of someone and I tried to hold on to some semblance of reason as horrible scenarios invaded my brain. I didnt realised I was crying till Don handed me a piece of tissue and Yanie pulled me close to her. I held my breath as I caught Don's frown deepen. Well,I'm sorry,I cant help it though. Guess what? Don gt up and went missing fr an hour or so,i think. He came back and gave me a piece of Barney ice-cream cake. Reason being,he did not want to see me cry again. Awwwww,what a nice guy. And he even felt guilty as he did not know which one to choose,Barney or Pooh. He's so sweet lah. (yeyyey,i'm sooooo damn happy,i tell you.) Thankyou so much Don fr the cake:)))))))) -Glad that we are already talking to each other. (you know who you are) -I hate Md Azri. Please dont stalk me anymore. I F* Hate YOU. Please leave me alone,I dont need you to accompany me everywhere I go and please,I can go home by myself. I dont need a bodyguard. Get the hell out of here lah,ass. Thats all for today. See you on my next post alrite:) Selamat Berpuase to all my Muslim friends:D Takecare. "I dont understand you and now, I dont seem to understand myself too. Well,I just think that we dont have chemistry between one another now. So what do you say?" No,I'm nt referring to you here,dont worry,bt I'm referring to you,yes you. ~syifa~ Labels: So please dont stay in touch. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|