|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, August 8, 2009
WITHOUT YOU. ![]() That clearly shows how we feel towards each other right now. Isnt it? Alrite,just now in the afternoon,I went to my Ustazah's sister's marriage invitation:D When I first stepped into the multi-purpose hall,I was welcomed with a WOW feeling. IT WAS REALLY AWESOME. THE DECORATIONS WERE NICE AND BEAUTIFUL. I guess they made it looked like a Jawa theme. Must have cost them more than a few thousand dollars,I guess. You guys should really see it! I can see that it is much much much more expensive than any other wedding invitations that I've been to:D Okay so,there,I met my good friends,yeyyey. Few of my good friends were assigned to be those 'kendarat guys'. First thing,early in the morning,my Ustazah called my house and my mum answered it as I was still sleeping. My ustazah actually wanted me to become one of those helpers too. But then,mum told her that I gt tuition today so my Ustazah had to replace me with someone else who is from my madrasah but from the other class. But the fact that I had already cancelled my tuition without her knowing about it. I should had answered the phonecall instead of mum:( Haiyer~ So yeah,after eating,Don wanted me to stay and he promised to sent me home after that but Dad insisted on me following them to the next marriage invitation. Haiyerrrrr,I wanted to stay and had a chat with Don and the rest but what to do??? In the end,I dragged myself to follow mum and dad:( At least if I stayed there,I wont be alone or whatsoever cus I know most of them there. Haiyer,nevermind. Oh god,I miss them lah,I'm going to meet them later. Okay now,let me start off with my week. On MON- I went BK with dear Alynn,ate and tried to study there. But what I read doesnt seemed to go inside my head as it was so noisy,unlike other days. And Alynn too faced the same situation as me. So,in the end,we went home. TUESDAY- Just a normal day. WEDNESDAY- Alynn and me saw HYDIR at yewtee!!!! I guess he was waiting for someone.WE WERE SOOO HAPPY,you know:D Thx to Fydie cus she saw him first and immediately called Serinna to tell her about that. And Serinna told Alynn and me and we were like screaming and felt so high after hearing that. AND WHATS MORE AFTER WE WENT NEARER TO SEE HIM?? We smiled and smiled and smiled at him and I kept turning behind and he smiled and he waved at me,oh yeah baby yeah(: Hydir is just so cute when he smiles. My heart can easily melt,I tell you. Hahah:P okay okay,enough syifa,enough. THURSDAY- Had motivational talk for an hour and back to normal lessons unfortunately. After school,like finally,I had a date with Elfiena at BK that day,yeyyey:D We ate BK's student meal and studied there. Then,after a few hours,I went out of BK and bought DoubleChoc at McCafe. Came back and did my malay hw. After awhile,Elfiena said that she wanted to go McCafe as she was shivering like hell there,poor elfiena. So went there and studied. And finally,homed. I'M SO HAPPY AS I HAD MY BK MEAL ALREADY,yeah:D Next date will be at Subway,yeah? She said she wanna try the Subway Club and as for me,I wanna try the Chicken Teriyaki. Yeyyey:P FRIDAY- Watched NDP celebration and RHD concert. The parade reminded me of last year. I kinda miss it though. After school,went to eat at LJ and homed. So yeah,basically,thats mainly it. Fast food almost everyday and I think I have gained weight already. *sighs* You took control, I couldnt help but fall so deep, But now I see things clear. Okay,I end my post here alrite. Goodnight people:D ~syifa~ Labels: I wont be sorry. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|