|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 23, 2009
YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME. ![]() True? so true. Good morning people:) I dont know what on earth to blog about now bt I just feel like getting my ass here in frnt of the comp,(mind you,I still havent bathe yet), to blog about nothing. So please dont mind if i'm talking crap here,thankyou:D Okay,initially,I thought of uploading the pictures taken with my gfs on the day we went to eat at Pastamania. BUT,now,i'm not in the mood to do so,as there are tons of those pics waiting to uploaded here,so nvrmind,just forget about it. heheh,I promiseeeee I'll post them nxt time okay people^^ Just a few minutes ago,my lil bro was really getting on my nerves. It went like this; I went back to sleep after waking up for sahur at 5am. After a few hours,he woke up and disturbed me continuously,like nobody's business. Damn,I felt like smacking him,like seriously. I just hate,HATE,HATE,HATE it when someone disturb my sleep,it's so irritating,you know. Bt anyway,I gave him one tight slap on his back already and I felt guilty enough of doing so. Bt can you imagine how irritating it is now when he still does not learn his lesson and keeps on bothering me??? Urgh! Someone still has the guts to ask me to go on a date with him tonight-_______- OH NO, THX. I rather stay at home than to go on a date with you. ![]() Cus,anyway,I had already promised myself that I'm gonna stay at home to recuperate and mope all I want until the end of today. Cus,starting from tmr onwards,I'll be getting down to serious business. No more day-dreaming about him and things that are not gonna happen. No more wasting tears on someone or some things that are not worth doing it now. Or even if I think its worth it,I still have to push all those things away cus the very fact that I am not sure of what the outcome will be,right dear? No more this and that,I have to stop it. MOVE ON. Oh,and to Md Azri, please stop calling my house every single day. I DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK TO YOU. Please stop making my mum think that you're my bf by calling my house,cus it's purely irritating. And PLEASEEEE stop being a despo by wanting to come to my house to get to know my mum. Stop bugging me to bring you to my house to tell mum that you're my bf. FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Stop being nice to my mum cus I know you're NOT even like that. Let me tell you this,she's not interested in knowing you at all. She has her own choice already,for me,mind you. And please stop telling me all those mushy stuffs cus the very fact that i can really die from it as it comes from you. I dont need that. So,please stop all of your nonsence,it does not bring any good. Stop stalking me from nowhere,too. Enough of these from me? Now please, go and get a life. I'm sorry ppl,but this guy just irritates me much already,I tried hard enough not to use any vulgarities,so yeah,I'm just hoping he will read this and back off. Okay lah ppl,I gotta go. I wanna bathe now^-^ Takecare ppl,and happy studying to all my friends:D I've done many things bt it was to no avail. Well,that's the last thing on my mind that I could really think of. well,now,this is for you. ~syifa~ Labels: I'm supposed to say that to you. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|