|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, September 3, 2009
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO DEAREST AFIFAH:D Yeyyey! My dearest Afifah Ajis has turned 16yrs old today! :DDD I wish you all the best in life and good luck fr the coming N's!! Must always think positive yeah babe? You are one of the nicest fren that I ever had,cus you were here with me when I'm in doubt or having some problems at that point of time. You gave me lots of fruitful advices and told me not to think about that too much. Remember? You just understand me,gerl:))) Thankyou so much afifah. So hope you enjoy your sweet sixteen with your close ones and stay cheerful k babe. Smile always yeah and you knw that your laughters can always cheer up my day,really:))))) ![]() ![]() Oh yeah,not to forget that Afif's birthday falls on this date too. (Like DUH!) Yeah,same goes to him,good luck fr the coming N's and all the best in life:) So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AFIFAH AND AFIF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :DDD Alrite,I'm done with wishing both of the twins. K,just now,had 3 periods of English and MT and SS. Walauuuuuu ehhhh. SS was kinda okay lah,but the other two were just a wasting of time fr me. But what to do right? Must persevere like what Fydie always said,hahaha:) Next week next week!! God. And somemore,I really cant stand sitting in the air-conditioned room for Eng and Mly. But luckily,Fydie borrowed her sweater to me. Oh thankyou dear,much appreciated:) Though I was still shivering after wearing that. haiyaaaa. Oh yar,Mdm K told us that Shodi and Saj went to school on last Tues! Eh,NO SCHOOL LAH DEY!! -____- hahah,so blurrrr. Ya lah,never come school on that Monday right,hahahahahahahahahaha. But indeed,it was kinda hilarious to knw Shodi,yes SHODI can be VERY blur,yeah? hehehehehe. But I was told that my dear Sergio also did came to school last Tues too! Is it?? Haiyo,this bf of mine everytime so blur! But still adorable. *coughs* Prasannnnnn:PPPP Oh no,mum has been talking about the subject LOVE since last two days. Whaaaaaat only lah-______- And somemore,she talked to me after sahur. And yeah,I did fell asleep when she was talking,poor mum. *shakes head* But it's kinda true though,and I was touched. AWWWWWW. I am missing lots of people now:(((((( I want to meet them, esp my dear sister,Atiqah:D and my dear Ana. where have you been???? And some other ppl too. Meet up,meet up! Chat sooooooooon yeah baybehssss? K,think I'm done fr now. Goodnite! ~syifa~ Labels: watch you grow stronger. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|