|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
YOU GOT A BIG EGO. Pardon me for my not-so frequent updatesO.0 Ok today,NO SCHOOL,yayness:DDD Right,I woke up,watched tv and bathed at nearly arnd 2pm,nyahahahahaha,not going out anywhere what,so had the privilege of waking up late and ends up bathing late too:)))) And oh,HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! :) Yest,had Toast! Session to commerate Teachers' Day,but it didnt turned out well though. We were supposed to buy foods and stuffs to celebrate it at the canteen but we didnt had anything with us,so went back to class and watched video on students wishing the teachers,happy teachers' day. Lame-O. But what to do right? Somemore,we are fasting and happens to be that both of our form and co-form teachers are also malays,so apparently,if we bought those foods,only the Chinese students will consume them at last. Yeah,cant deny that this year's Teachers' Day is not the same as last few years,where there'll be concert and fun celebration,unlike this year. I dont knw why,but this year is just so dry,really dry. So,I didnt went anywhere today,just sit at home and finish revising my SS. Oh god god god,N's is already next week:O But,there'll only be English Paper1 & 2,Malay Paper 1 & 2 plus LC and lastly,my dear SS paper. And that'll be it fr next week and the rest of the papers will be on October. Phewww. And also,there'll be Hot-Housing this week fr just Eng,Malay and SS. Meaning straight 3 periods fr EACH SUB,EACH DAY. Ahhh no,esp 3 periods of Malay! Goddamnnnnnit. Ahhhhh god,heeeeelp me:( I'm so afraid,thinking that I'll be taking my first 3 papers just next week! God oh pleaseeeee. Damn,I am not feeling quite well since yesterday. so,maybe,that explains why I stayed home today,hahahaha. Why must it be at this time round?? When my N's is nearing soooon??? Well,maybe my immune system is weak now,and that's why I am prone to flu,flu flu and flu since last whole week. And worse,I had fever the whole of this afternoon. I kept on shivering and flu kept running through my nose each minute,mind you,it is damnnn irritating,you know. And yet,I still fast today okay,haha,I'ma good girl whaaat. *winks* Thought I'll not be coming to school tmr,but thankgod,and i'm glad that my fever is slightly better now,pheww:) so stay there okay. Oh yeah,last Fri,Ms Chau(yes,MS CHAU,you remember her??)gave a surprise visit to us cus she just walked in when we were having our English aep. She is that tall,i'm so jealous:( K anyway,she said that she's back here cus she's having her summer break. And I think,she went back to England by now already. So,we chit-chatted with her and she told us that she's currently doing her Law in UK. wow,I also wanna travel there,can can can? :DDD But still,she said she'll come back and visit us again bt not to teach us cus she's not into teaching as her career though. Okay lah ppl,I gotta go now. Sorry fr my dry post today:( takecare yeah:D ~syifa~ Labels: do i still owe you an explanation?? |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|