|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 30, 2009
LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE(: Oh,only God knows how muchhhhhhhh i missssss my gerlfrenssss. Really:((( Gerls,i miss the times we hanged out together, All those laughters we shared, All those jokes we shared,though some are lame and crappy:D , All those gossips we sat down and shared, All those camwhoring,where all the funny poses were taken:( All those this and that........ ...................................... ................................ Yeah,everything:( ![]() The step-marah tk menjadi part. hahahahaha. ![]() Hazimah! (: Afifah,honestly,your recent post can make me cry,you know:( Though mostly they are all pictures,but it described every moment used to spent together,right? Gerls,think i agree with Afifah,WE SHOULD PLAN A MEET-UP SOOOOON. Okay? I MISSSS YOU GERLS LAH:( I MISS MY DEAR 4/2 MATES. I MISS MY DEAR GERLFRENS.I MISS MY DEAR NCC MATES. I MISS DEAR ATIQAH,FIR,FAI,IFFAH,ANA,YUYU,AKID. I MISS MY DEAR GOODFRENS. (I LOVEEEE ALL OF YOU :DD) ooookaaaay. Did i miss out anyone here? Okay,currently waiting for Metro to call me. Call me,call me!! They said they're gonna call me by today. Call me,call me!! Alamak,seriously lah,if Metro is not gonna call me,i think i can bid goodbye already. No need to work,cus i'm getting pissed off by all the job interviewers who only shortlist students who are 16 yrs old and above. And the point is now,I AM STILL NOT 16 YETTTTT. Haiyaaaaa-______- and really,i am tired of job-hunting alredy. what do i do now,huh? Nvrmind,pray hardddd fr Metro to call me. Please,please pleaseeee. Woooo(: yeap yeap,i managed to get in although the movie was rated M18,fortunately,phewww. (Thx to Rizal,yey!) That whole day,like seriously,i'm sucha happy gerl cus i gt to watch Darah!!!! :DD weeeee~ Yippeeeee! So,before the movie,we ate at BK as we still had a few mins left before the movie started. Haha,sorry yeah fr being fickle-minded of what to eat at first,if you still remember abt that. Hahahaha,i knw i'm sucha trouble one(: And after the movie,chit-chatted and homed. Well thankyou very muchhh fr the treat yeah,Rizal ((: Oooopsieee? Azlin,dont be jealous ookaaay. Wahahahaha:DD Alritey,i have to get ready fr madrasah now. Oh and i gt this feeling that Metro wont call me at all:( sadsad. Okay,anyway takecare readers! ~syifa~ Labels: lets see what future has it fr me. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|