|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, August 27, 2010
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY DANNY! :D ![]() Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Danish, Happy birthday to you! So yeah, the handsome guy above is Danish Irfan and his birthday falls on this day, 27 August. (: Happy 16th Birthday Danny! I knw I wished you at sch and fb already, bt still im gonna wish you here, at this blog of mine(: May all your wishes come true, enjoy your special day and always stay happy alright! I know I always tease you about the way you talk, bt I just find it so cute, hahahahaha, if you get what I mean:D So, dont take it too hard yeah. Anddddd, I still remember about those chit-chats we had during Ncc, cracking up jokes, taking pics and of cos, making fun of one another. Since this is our last year in sch and I might not see you anymore, I just wanna say that I'll miss having you arnd, esp during those Ncc times. Awwwwwwwwww. Smile alwayssssss, stay friendly and all the very very very best for your coming N-levels!! Takecare dude(: Next, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ATIEEEE! :D Sorry, I got no more pics of you and me together. I lost them),: I've already wished you at sch, but still, i knw im like 3 days late to wish you here, at this blog of mine. Im so sorryyyyy! K anw, i'll still continue with the bdae wish alright(: May all your wishes come true, stay hyper like always and yeah, stay happy! :D Tho I didnt get you any present, that doesn't mean that I dont remember your bdae okay. I'll give you your very very very belated prezzie one day okay, I knw you knw what it is anw(: hehe. I miss talking to you and hearing you laugh, gerl! :D You knw that your laughters can srsly make my day. Hahahahahaha:D Oh yarrr! Don't emo so much okay, you still have me and Siti! Yeah? hehe. :D:D You knw we loveeee you. Okay babe, all the very very very best for our coming O-levels and in everything you do alright. Pls dont forget me and hope we'll still keep in touch with one another in years to come! (((: Takecare gerl, smile always and I love you! (: Alritey i'm done~ Hmmmmmmm, I feel like watching STEP UP 3!!!!!!!!!! I SO WANNA WATCH THAT, PLSSSSSSSSSSS. Oh yes, did I tell you people that i've watched Salt last few weeks? Well, it was a GREATTTTT movie, thumbs up, man!! The movie is so full of action and it is really an interesting movie. The storyline of the movie is not dry like any other movies tho. Well, overall, it was just so awesomeeee! :D:D:D I shall give a rating of 10/10 as Angelina Jolie act so damn pro in that movie:D:D You guys should watch and you'll know what I mean. Okay people, till here alright. Gotta go and call Naz cus I owe him one since last Tues? Hmm anw, nitez people, takecare! 15 days since I last hear your voice, 21 days since I last saw you. Like finally, today is the day, weeee~ Call you tonight! (: Labels: happy night(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|