|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, September 11, 2010
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! Hello ppl! Okay, today marks the last day of our fasting month. Hmmmm somehow I feel that i'm gonna miss Ramadhan. I dont knw why bt I feel sad....with all those things that had happened recently. Hmmmmm. Whatever la. Okay so, this morning, went out with my family to get those fresh ingredients at the market, to prepare for tmr. After that, went to fetch granny as she's gonna celebrate Hari Raya with my family. Yeah this is the first year that im gonna celebrate Hari Raya with her, I mean right here at my house. Soooooo, im like kinda excited for the 1st Day, which is tmrrrrrr. Weeee~ Oh wait wait, Granny's here, which means my family and me will not be going out tmr cus all my relatives will be here first thing in the morning. Hmm I bet we won't be going out at all tmr. Shiok or what? K nvm, all my cuzzies will be here tmr, sooooooo at least it's gonna be fun and chaotic ttm. :D :D Oh yes, granny bought fr us a few bottles of kuih raya, which I nvr come across befre, so im like a bit jakon, so what else? Took the chance to taste it after buka just now. Wah niceeeeeee, man. Bt of course, can't beat my fav Makmur. ^^ Oh yes, dad bought bottles of kuih Makmur cus he knws that it's my fav and since it's my favvvvvvvvvv, that kuih makmur won't last, i guess? Hehehe. Just wait and see. :P Hmmm what else should I post about? Hmm okay, fr this yr's Raya, i'm wearing reddddddd ♥ Mum's been telling me again and again not to pick red again this yr, bt as usual, I didn't listen to her cus i've been doing this fr the last 3 years and yeah of cos, she's mad at me. But what to do right, I dont favour any other clrs, so, sorry mum:/ She wanted me to choose Orange but Dad told me that i'll look like one Buddhist Monk. Hahahaha Dad Dad. *shakes head* Alrightttt, I gtg now. So before I go, I wanna take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all of you who knw me, my close friends and family esp, i'm really sorry if i've done any wrong towards you guys, if i've ever hurt your feelings with my harsh words or anything like that and anything else that I might not notice all these while. So, forgive me yeah? Okay ppl, i'll end my post with wishing all my muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya and enjoy your Raya visiting before sch starts on nxt Mon! (: Takecare ppl, i'm off to cook Rendang nowwwwwww, byezzz! :D P.s. Ignore the date fr this post, it was supposed to be on Thurs- 9 September 2010. (It was saved in my draft section, so it kinda got mixed up.) Labels: think think think. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|