|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, September 20, 2010
Without you, life is so great, baby. Dont ask me why i'm posting all the pics above bt all I knw is that I can't wait to have our gerls Raya Outing this Sat! :D :D I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE OUR RAYA OUTING THIS COMING SATURDAYYYYY WITH YOU LOVELIES, HEHE ^^ Anw, those pics above were taken last yr. We had an awesome time and this year, will be the same, I hope so. ((: Okay so ppl, how was your raya? Mine was kinda okay, had lotsa fun bt not as fun as compared to the last few years. Again, dont ask me why, I dont knw. Hmm, first and second day of raya was chaotic ttm, damn kecoh with all my relatives visiting my house non-stop, right up from morning till late at night as granny was here frm 1st day of raya to the 3rd day of raya. So yeah, first and second day was full-house when compared to the third day of raya, it was a lil bit lesser. First till the third day of raya, my family didnt went out, even for awhile as my dad was working, yes he worked even on the first day of raya. Haiz, what to do right.. So, all we did was to entertain the guests at my house which I think I had fun doing that;) Ha ha ha. Oh yes, mum commented that the rendang I made on the first day of raya was absolutely nice, hehehe see I can cook okayyyyy;) And and Dad likes it, man! I was very very glad when I heard that he rlly likes it cus its quite hard to please him with your cooking tho, well except fr mum's, of course. ((: I felt very very very happy as this was my first time celebrating raya with granny by my side and all my relatives came to my house and there it all starts.. With all the gossips, frm morning till night camwhoring, jokes (whether it was lame or not, we still laugh like mad!) super-irritating laughters, games non-stop and most importantly, we had lots and lots of time to do our catching up with one another((: What a day or two I had with all my babes and dudes. :D Okay, so moving on to my uncles and aunties. As usual, every Raya gathering, we'll always have a little bit of catching up bt not with one another, cus it'll always be just me who'll do the talking as they will be the one who'll do the questioning part. Get what I mean right? Sometimes its really okay bt you knw, some of them, esp the aunties, will always, confirm without fail, ask you irritating questions and what can you do.. Just listen and nod your head and dont forget to smile, cus if not, they'll think you're just one stuck-up kiddo. Bt really, it is true right? (: Bt luckily this year, I didnt get to experience those cus after welcoming them inside my house, serving them food, drinks and all, had a little talk with them and then, I went back to my room with my cuzzies and stay there till its time fr them to go off. Huhu. Well just a few questions which I still think its okay fr now. "So what year are you in now?" They'll ask. This is standard question number 1 from relatives you don't see very often, like once in a year, which is during Hari Raya. This will be followed by "What do you want to do when you leave school?" And "Have you got a boyfriend?" This will usually come from a few of my far-related aunties who by hook or by crook have to knw everything about my personal life. (: Okay enough. On the third day or raya, which was last Sunday, my dad's close friend came to my house at abt 10pm. His family was the first to come among all my dad's friends, always the first, evry yr. So, while my dad talked to his friend and my mum talked to his wife, and my lil bro played with his lil bro, his eldest child came to me and did some talking with me. So, we chit-chatted about her working life and my school life and etc, and then she called his brother whom is the same age as me, to come and join us. HAHAHAHA YOU ARE QUITE SHY, ARENT YOU? Bt nvm, after a while, he then started talking and the conversation starts to get smooth and yeah, its always like this, when the good part starts to come, it was alrdy time fr them to go home. Bt anyway, I did enjoyed talking whatever stuffs we had in the conversation. (: Your sister's a very very nice prettay lady huh. I like her curls, its damn beautiful. ^^ Okay, so why am I talking about them? Actually, its like this, my dad used to work with his dad in the same company and that was when both me and him were in primary sch, bt not in the same sch tho. I still remember those times we had, playing catching, hide-and-seek, drawing and colouring lots and lots and lots of cartoons on my drawing blocks. And we also played computer games from morning till afternoon. This were all the things we did at our dad's workplace and we knw we were like disturbing those sisters working thr, rmbr them? Bt of course, they dont mind.. They're a bunch of friendly and sweet kakaks, who'll always bring us candies. ((: Ahh yes, not to forget, we had one more friend with us, rmbr? Rmbr Rahman? So, we were like the trios, always together and did our own things while waiting fr all our dads to finish working. Ahh good old times, yeah? You guys are like so called my childhood friends. (: I hope we will not lose contact with one another. Okay im done, Remy, see I told ya i'll blog about it. :D Okay, so today had lessons as per normal, aep ended late due to the F&N Test we had fr 2 hours. Damn pathetic, I guess. Not even one of us thinks that the paper was manageable, see pathetic right? Haiz, bt I admit it was actually hard): ): Well, i'll have to sit fr the O level paper anw, yeah soooon. So, gotta start bucking up. Insyaallah can do well. (: Lessons in sch today were all quite dry, bt ive gt this friend of mine who'll nvr fail to make me laugh in class. Hmmmm, so yeah, his name is Kabil, wanna knw exactly what he did? (: So, this is how the story goes alright.. We were having free period as Ms Chua didnt came today, so all of us were reading their newspapers, and while I was reading, Kabil ran all the way to my place and said that he really got something to show me and Azlin. So I asked him what is it about and he immediately showed the particular page to us. We were already laughing like maddddddd, I tell you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It's just a particular page which shows that I can go to this private clinic to remove all my moles I have and those veins that can be seen on my fingers. DAMN FUNNY SIA THIS GUY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then, he said, "Dont worry, I will manage all of them, you dont have to pay." HAHAHAHAHA awww. And then he added, "Oh and nt to frget, your lips too, need some help. You fasting or not fasting also still the same uh. Wah really lah you." Wah this Kabil uhhhhhh. hahahaha. This conversation was during the fasting mth. Sergio- "Your lips uh, very very very dry, you knw. Go and apply some lip balm or something. "Cus you knw what, your lips look like those ppl living in Africa." At that point of time, Azlin and me were already laughing like 2 crazy girls. HAHAHAHAHA sergio sergio... Kabil- "Ya lah you. We knw you fasting, bt pls, take care of your lips lah. If like that, no one wants to kiss you sia. You nvr drink water isit?" Me- "Got lah. Eh fasting what, so must understand okay Kabil, hahaha." Without them, I will definitely lead a sad life in class. (: Alright ppl, thats enough fr today. Takecare and gdnights! Love you all (: Labels: amazing. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|