|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, February 28, 2011
Says it all. Finally, it's the last day of feb todayyyyyyyyyyyy, 1 more mth to go, geez! Anw, hw's your day today, lovelies? As fr me, im off work today and all i did was just to rot at home. K no, not actually rotting la, rest at home after a couple of days working. And to tell you the truth, it's nt enough. I still feel tired tho i didnt go anywhr today:( Actually, was supposed to hand in my timesheet @ Cityhall today, bt Leslie is super nice to help me hand in my timesheet too, bt he's going tmr and today is his last day and and and im nt thr! Huhu. Nvm, he promised to visit me often, so yeah....i'll be waiting horrrrrr. K whr was i? Oh yar, plan to go to this flea market somewhr with gdfrens bt i myself dunno what happened, all i knw it was cncelled at the last min. Bt nvm, im still a happy gerl, hehehehehe cus i hv the whole room to myself for 5 freaking days!!!!!!! lol. Hw happy cn i get man!!! Wnna knw y nt? Cus sis is gone fr her sec3 camp at pulau ubin(pathetic, i guess?:p) till tis fri. Yey yey yey!!! :DDDD I dont care if you're gonna read this, bt yeah, im damn happy ttm when i woke up this morning and gt to knw you're off to camp already. Which means, no more snoring in the room and whatever other noise you make which you knw i cn easily get irritated >:( I.jst.hate.it.when.my.sleeping.hours.are.disturbed. Weeeeeee imma happy gerl now!!! Im so gonna enjoy my 5 freaking days alone in my room, hehehe k i shall stop it. Even my mum thinks im crazy nw:) heh. Bt srsly! Tmr im back to full shift, sux man. Futhermore, Leslie resigned already, which means im the only part-timer left. And did i tell you, Zaki resigned too? Well, he's nt a part-timer there, bt what im trying to say is....the ppl im okay with, all leave me aldy:((( And nw, JJ is on leave till 9mrch. I bet she's gnna hv fun with her daughter and she promised me that she'll bring her to RI. hehe can't wait! ^^ Oh, unfortunately RI is only left with 1 outlet nw, so the ppl from Vivo are all transferred to Ion. And there's this malay part-timer girl, Hureen, working with me now:) Guess im nt that lonely la hor. hehe. Hahaha i still rmbr that day, we laughed a lot and it was super loud, customers were all looking at us and giving those faces. Hahahahahahahahahaha lol. Cnt believe we cn talk like close frens when i jst knew her that day. Anddddddd we hav the same denim jacket now! :D Coolio! Haishhhhhh. Knw what? I miss my bf :,( I want to meet him soon pls? :,( The last time i met him was last Mon. 4 weeks of nt meeting him, hw cn i nt get crazy? So...he managed to send me to work, hw sweet right? hehe. I laughed like crazy in the train with him, he's damn funny ttm. Hahaha. Okay at first, we went in to RI and let him hv a quick look in thr and after that, we walked arnd Ion and then he sent me back to RI again and off he went to meet his uncle. I dunno y, actually i gt tons of things to share with him that day, bt when he's thr, i dont wanna talk much, i just want to stay in his arms and wish that moment last forever...... Get what i mean? Bt whtever it is, i enjoyed my time with him, i jst got to meet him soon:(( Naz, if you see this, i jst wanted to tell you that i miss you so much, i dunno hw else i cn put it in a diff way bt srsly, i miss you.. Alright, i think this sums up my post for today. Since i didnt go out today, i slept fr hours in the afternoon and silly me, im gonna hv trouble sleeping at night ltr:/ Yanie says she has something to talk to me abt bt it's 10.30 alrdy and there's no calls from her. I shall hv my dinner now then. Goodnight lovelies! This is for my bf- Before I go to sleep each night I think about you. I think about all the things you do that I love, I think about all the things you do that makes me happy and all the memories we have had together, and lastly, I think about the future with you. Labels: stay the same. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|