|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 17, 2011
Happy gerl today:) Only God knows how excited i am right now. Hehehehehehe. Who's nt gonna be happy right to meet his/her partner after like a week apart??? What more, im meeting yan in like 2 hours time!!!!!!!!!! How can i not get excitedddddddddddddd. Okay okay, control syifa, control. Omigosh. So for today, i did nothing. I wake up early than usual. Well, you guys should know why already. hehehehe i cant wait to meet my bf!! Okay srsly. hahaha its been sucha long time since i felt this happy, like freaking happy to the maxxxxxx and words just cant describe how im feeling right now. I think bcus of that i didnt even had my breakfast and mum was asking if im sick or something and and she sound pretty worried. I told her im used to not having proper meals already, so im gonna be just fine. I dont careeeeeee, i wanna meet yan first and eat together with him. Well besides that, im nt hungry now, so y shud i eat right? Lalalalala 2 hours more, wooooooohooooooooo~ Hmmmm what more should i post about? I feel like i have a lot a lot a lot of stuffs to share bt i dunno if i should share it now cus if i do so, i'll be late for later. Cus once i start typing, i cant stop. hahahahaha. Okay okay, no, i dont wanna be late so i shall save whatever stories i hav for my next post. Is that fine? okay fine. Omg......why the time flies so slowwwwwwwwwww. Can fast forward to 5pm not???? Alritey, think i gotta go now. Going out of the house in like half an hour's time:)) Takecare lovelies! Labels: The best. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|