|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
Yan's♥
syifa, 16nov93hyper_syifa93@hotmail.com Female,Sixteen. I love red, chocolates, donuts, piggyback rides, long bus rides, R1, the waves, the beach, novels, horror movies, hugs, smiles & laughters, my gerlfrens, my ncc, chalets, cute pictures, and i pretty much love my life(: You mess up my life,i’ll mess yours back. — Syifa♥Sufiyan 27/5/11 — Ryan Sheckler is my idol^^ Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
March 2012
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, June 16, 2011
NOT IN THE MOOD. SIGHHHHHHH. Today, it struck me the most.......i really really miss my bf so much:,( Im trying not to sound like a baby here bt i cant help it anymore......i feel so lonely, sad to the max that my tears can drop anytime now....i feel utterly disappointed with all the people around me..... What happened last Tues morning was something i dont really wish to be reminded of......each time when im at home, the incident keep on replaying on my mind again & again. That's the reason why i try not to stick at home for the time being and prefer to be away from home. I just dont understand why, what the hell is wrong with me(i guess???) or to be more exact, my family. It sucks you knw, to have this kind of feeling where nobody understands you at all. I cried a lot that morning, well.....im just disappointed with them, they dont and never will try to understand me. I even went to the extend of doing something i never thought i would have the guts to do but in the end, my plan failed. I cried, explained, sobbed, begged and when all of that seemed to not work at all, i then asked a question that i never really thought would be so hard fr her to answer......... I wanted to tell yan everything on that day itself but i just cant bring myself to do it. I dont want him to get worried. Thankyou dear for doing all it takes to meet me that morning.......omg can you just imagine?? We were that close to meet each other but still, he didnt get to meet me even for a split second. It saddens me up till now. I totally know how it feels. You knw the feeling you get when you're having a breakup or maybe something like when you lost that precious someone? This feeling is defenitely more than that kind of feeling. Well up to this very moment, i can still shed tears and hoping that was all just a dream. Its the kind of feeling like when you lost something precious, like forever?.........and your heart just shatters into tiny pieces. And nobody is there beside you to console you or calm you down........ But thankgod, bf called me while he was on his way there with his family and we talked fr a while.....just to make sure im fine. Daya and Hureen talked to me on the phone after that and they tried to do whatever it takes to make me stop crying......all i wanted at that point of time, is to see my bf for the last time before we meet again a week later....the fact that my parents, yes my parents just dont understand my situation at all! After all that had happened, im relieved that my bf is such an understanding guy and luckily we didnt fight or anything on that particular day. Just that im still feeling down over that incident:( Okay, enough of being sad. I know bf might not like it if he knows about this. Like, its over so i should just get on with it and forget about everything that had happened. Hmmmmm. Alritey, its time for me to go to school. I should get going now, or else im gonna be super late and bf doesnt want me to be late for school. Anyways, i will update frequently since bf has been telling me to do so, hehehe yupz the only reason im finally blogging today is because of him. Hehe so baby, you should be proud of me;) I hope he's doing fine over there, i really miss you, baby:((((((( Come home quick....... Labels: TMR^^ |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|